Things to look for when trying to find the best auto repair shop to bring your vehicle to
- Look for a tidy, well-organized facility, with vehicles in the parking lot equal in value to your own and modern equipment in the service bays. You likely won’t find hospital-clean conditions, but consider whether the facility’s image and level of professionalism meet your needs.
- Look for signs of technician competence. The customer area should display trade school diplomas, certificates of advanced coursework and ASE certifications — a nationally recognized standard of technician competence
- Does the business have a sense of community? Service awards, plaques for civic involvement, customer service awards, membership in the Better Business Bureau and other consumer groups is a good indicator.
- Professionally run establishments will have a courteous, helpful staff. The manager, service writer, or technician should be willing to answer your questions thoroughly.
- Check online reviews. A reputable shop should have numerous online reviews. The majority should be positive 4 or 5 star reviews. Please be aware that auto repair is a volatile business and not everyone is always 100% happy.
Below are some images of our facility. We are proud to show how hard we work on our image and our compentency. You can trust that is we take as much pride in our own facility and image, that we will work even harder to provide you the best service possible.